Welcome to my blog!

My name name is Marina Kharkover and I'm a freelance illustrator. You can see more of my work on my portfolio site marinakharkover.com

All images on this blog are © MARINA KHARKOVER 2011.Please do not use any of these images without my permission.

My work at the Antagonist Art Movement Gallery

This past week I was featured as part of the eclectic group show in the East Village. The theme for this show as presented by curator was titled "Superheroes a Night on the Town" Each artist had to created there own unique vision of  what the word Superhero  means to them, naturally since I enjoy drawing animals I thought this would be a great opportunity to turn some of my favorite ones into creatures of immense and inexplicable power. Above are the original  mixed media pieces createad for this show, and below are some pictures from the show. For more info on this show please click here https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=301f214c25&view=att&th=12dfe3b10d179059&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_gjuu5u7k0&zw