Welcome to my blog!

My name name is Marina Kharkover and I'm a freelance illustrator. You can see more of my work on my portfolio site marinakharkover.com

All images on this blog are © MARINA KHARKOVER 2011.Please do not use any of these images without my permission.

Rappers

This image here is  loosely based on an awesome "Bone Thugs N Harmony"  photo I found on the web. This drawing is  a continuation of my mini series of drawings where I depict various groups of people  and clicks. So far this series  includes : Punks, Hipsters, Upper East Siders and now Rappers.  I pick the groups I illustrated very carefully based on my own personal fascination and  secret perverse  admiration / envy for them.  I am not sure  whose next .... maybe geeks ... or perhaps a homage  the  grunge  culture.