Welcome to my blog!

My name name is Marina Kharkover and I'm a freelance illustrator. You can see more of my work on my portfolio site marinakharkover.com

All images on this blog are © MARINA KHARKOVER 2011.Please do not use any of these images without my permission.

My work at the G2 Gallery


My work  was recently featured as part of the eclectic group show at the G2 Gallery in the East Village. Here I displayed  six black and white prints dealing with my own particular theme titles"The Museum of Unnatural History" This  is an imaginary universe of creatures that are derivitive of tribal paintings. When working on this project I considered these creatures to be spirit animals of sorts that signify different aspects of my individual subconscious, and its transcendence through graphic technical approach and symbolic representation.