Welcome to my blog!

My name name is Marina Kharkover and I'm a freelance illustrator. You can see more of my work on my portfolio site marinakharkover.com

All images on this blog are © MARINA KHARKOVER 2011.Please do not use any of these images without my permission.

Upstate NY Fall Adventures


The bungalow colony we stay at every year  at White Lake  in Bethel, NY.


My sister Jane doing her homework  on the bungalow porch. 

My friends Maria  and Mark  chatting up my brother and his  girlfriend.
Every year for the past ten years my family and I have been spending  our summers in the Upstate , NY. We rent small bungalows in  what are know as Russian  Bungalow colonies, however this year we broke the tradition by  deciding  to go in the fall as well to experience the fall harvest festival of  Bethel Woods. On the down time we made some BBQ and played some games, I managed to get some  sketches  in as well this past weekend, they kind of have a comic book feel to them and I sort of like that.